Bryan D. Leinbach, Of Counsel
Bryan D. Leinbach is Of Counsel in the firm’s litigation group, where he specializes in representing clients in complex commercial litigation, arbitration and bankruptcy proceedings.
In bankruptcy, Bryan has successfully represented insurance companies in chapter 11 proceedings arising from mass-tort liability. Recent representations involved the negotiation and confirmation of reorganizations that provide for channeling injunctions to provide protection to insurance clients.
Bryan’s successful litigation representations include:
- successful representation of the founding members of a UAE-based start-up insurance venture against breach of fiduciary duty and securities law claims in Delaware Chancery Court;
- successful representation of a lender in connection with a loan guarantee by the Export-Import Bank of the United States;
- successful representation of a financial institution in complex litigation involving the sale and licensing of trading software;
- successful representation of a Japanese trading company in litigation arising from the financing of residential real estate developments in Florida;
- successful enforcement of a Canadian judgment in New York and California; and
- successful representation of a trustee against claims of fraud, forgery and negligence.
Bryan was selected by Super Lawyers as a Rising Star in business litigation for 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017.
Prior to joining ZEK, Bryan was an associate at a bankruptcy law boutique where he represented unsecured creditors committees and other interested parties in chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings. During law school, Bryan was a student intern to the Honorable Adlai S. Hardin, Jr. of the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of New York.
Bryan joined ZEK in 2005.