Robert Guttmann, Associate
Robert Guttmann’s practice consists of bankruptcy and commercial litigation. He represents creditors in a wide array of Chapter 11 and related adversary proceedings. Robert also represents banking clients in both state and federal court litigations.
Notable representations include:
- Obtained § 524(g) protection in mass tort cases for international insurer.
- Lead associate to international conglomerate in 11 U.S.C. § 523 non-dischargeability adversary proceeding.
- Successfully defended several employment actions for New York based technology company.
- Counsel to national bank seeking Attachment Order in highly publicized bankruptcy case.
- Drive performance of legal team as Lead Associate for several national banks responding to Federal Government subpoenas for information on account holders under investigation.
- Represent banks in lawsuits and government investigations involving AML issues.
Prior to joining ZEK, Robert was a bankruptcy associate at Stroock & Stroock & Lavan LLP.